Pages - Menu

Friday 18 January 2013

As the thoughts revealed

A feeling unknown
Words unexpressed
A diary untouched
A constant fear
A confused mind
A yearning heart
The will to hold on

A place unexplored
A path not taken
An urge to discover
An eager mind
A jaunting heart
A struggle within me

A life full of hope
The thirst to strive
A passion to live for
A door unopened
A desire to go on
The daunting pain

I set myself free
I open my heart
I scribble on the diary
Revealing those words
Up came those to life
A moment of lull
A jiff of contentment
Happiness unfolded
I had all I wanted

6 comments:

  1. Writing makes us so happy and content! How true!....Beautiful poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the way you have written the last line of each stanza, perfect culmination of beautiful feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Saru... it means a lot to have a comment from you on my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the way you experiment with poetry.. Maybe you should try haiku sometime.. :) Lovely poem.. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? :)