Pages - Menu

Friday 1 August 2014

My Eternal Love

As rain left the ground wet and the air cool and moist, I walk in my terrace bare foot holding you in my hand. The drizzles kissed my face and I held you close to my chest closing my eyes! The dark clouds, the chill breeze and the longing for more rain lingered in my heart while I saw you and you opened up to me. We sat together on the parapet hand in hand, our eyes locked; I think there is nowhere else I would be than to be with you at this very place. You smile as if you read my mind and start telling me your tales, describing every person in your life and what they have been through, how they created an impact in your life. You weave such a beautiful story and fill me with varied emotions when we are together. There are times I don’t want to let you go, even when I am tired and exhausted I want to listen to you because you sooth me enough. You just know what I want.

I am addicted to you. The addiction led to obsession where I cannot think of a moment without you.  This relationship created between you and me from childhood is timeless except for the times when the librarian wanted me out! So, here I brought you home where no one can separate us for you and I are made for each other! This beautiful romance that we have is the best thing that I would ever have in my entire life. You are my eternal love!


4 comments:

So, what do you think? :)