Pages - Menu

Thursday 20 June 2013

A beauty!

I come to you when I need peace
So vast and beautiful you are!
proudly touching the horizon
You prove anything is possible

I love playing with you
You touch my feet and slowly pull me in
Splash water on me and get me drenched
you come chasing me when I run away from you
I can spend hours looking at the beautiful waves

You symbolize the vastness of nature
In a way you remind me of myself
Untamed and living your way
Standing alone and strong
Singing your song and dancing along
You are an inspiration, you are a beauty!

There are moments I spend just looking at you
I know my pain will vanish
You understand and you heal
you don't speak a word but you do the magic!
I love you and you are my sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? :)