Pages - Menu

Friday 2 November 2012

The Cry of a Rueful Soul.


Words stumble and my heart fails to express how much I wish I had been there when you needed me. The walls of my room will tell tales on the amount of regret I would be carrying for the rest of my life. I wish I had given you a second chance, a last dinner and a final hug before you left this world. Now that you are gone forever I feel the pang of emptiness that is so hard to fill.

I wish you were here right now so I could tell you and you would hear that I really do love you!

2 comments:

  1. painful... you write as if you found a way to pluck a chord from the heart...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sathish! Now that's some comment I would cherish! Thanks a ton and thank you for the visit :)

      Delete

So, what do you think? :)