Pages - Menu

Sunday 1 April 2012

I Don't Trust You Anymore!

You took away my beau,
You gashed my gusto,
You took him away from me,
Punching a hole in my heart,
I asked you why?
You embraced solace.

I miss him, I want him back!
The never ending moments of craving,
drives me mad forcing me to end my life.
Hell! I don't know what I believe in anymore.
But I know you don't exist,
I only hope for the worst.
And know the best will never come!
If I am a pessimist,
It's because of you.

Down in the dumps,
I loathe my life!
Why should I trust you?
You failed me every single time,
You took away everything that was mine,
They say prayers are always answered,
Hokum never ceases,
I came running to you for everything,
But you let me down,
They didn't know you are stone-hearted!
I don't trust you anymore
I don't know if I ever will.....

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm! I didn't use to trust to.
    But things change..
    They turn to good :).

    Missing someone? What happened?

    BTW nice poem :). Had deep effect on me. Loved the use of words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Poo - Thank you!! :*
    No dear... just angry with God for something..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only HE can be so largehearted that HE listens to all our rants and may be smiles them away...because the sun shines again !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaa it doesn't suit you... and after all it doesnt matter what u lose, but look around, you have got the bestest of everything:)... and yeah by saying this I am not asking you trust God, coz i never do

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust, the only bond between the human beings which can never be broken. Even if people will say that others broke their trust, its just a temporary desperateness. As time will pass, the weakness of bond will fade. And there will exist a bond, stronger one. BTW amazing poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sri - very true... I felt that after posting the poem.. :| but at times you get really irritated with things around you... you just need a way to vent it out..!! And yea I am a believer..! :)

    @Dibya - Thanks a lot.. I love the way you haver explained it!! And it's so true..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Indu - Thank you for the visit and the comment.! :)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? :)