Pages - Menu

Tuesday 17 November 2015

The dilemma

More broken you are than I am
More torn up your soul than mine
More love you have than me
Less realization you do than I

More distance I put between us
The closer you get and make a fuss
More I run and hide from you
Faster you find and trap me in

Farther I go so you won't come
Faster you come and smile at me
A weakness I will regret for life
You rip my soul and mend it again

You make my life so unstable
Happiness is what I prefer over you
I hide, I run, I cringe and scream
It hurts to stay and it hurts to smile
You don’t see my heart oozing blood

Go away and never come back
For life is once and I can’t cry anymore
I can’t beg and I won’t lie
You are the be all and end all of my life

Come here and stay with me
But make a promise to make me smile
Come in the night and cuddle with me
Swear to me that I can see your eyes in the daylight
Come here and love me
Kiss me like you mean it and Love me like it’s not lust

No! No! I don’t want you to come
For what’s stake is my happiness
So, go away and never come back
Until you can love me like you did
Go away and never come back
Even if you can love me like you did.
Go away and never come back
So I can experience happiness
Go away and never come back
For I prefer being happy over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? :)